Monday, March 26, 2012

MY PARAGRAPH


My paragraph



I’m a person cheerful and dreamer, I believe in god, sometimes my character is very strong

But this isn’t an obstacle to continue with my life project. My name is leidy Gonzalez and I’m twenty years old, continuing with my description, I will want say to that my physical appearance is the follow:  My height is low, I have hair smooth, however I like more the curly hair my skin is white the color of my eyes are brown this move very fast, usually my friends bother me with this. When I was I child my body was fat and now I’m skinny. Finally my country is Colombia, is a rich place, in biodiversity with lovely people, where you can find different place to enjoy with family or friends, for instance the cities Cartagena and Santa Marta normally are the place more visit by tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment